So I realized something about Ji-Kun today...


I might be a little behind on this, but I didnt really raid during the Throne of Thunder. I've done it a lot since legion came out, but didnt really think much of it. So Forgive me if this was a little obvious or widely know.Ji-Kun.I was reheating some of my green chili chicken enchiladas at work today, and being the dork that I am, everytime I do anything with chicken, I say "Chi Ken," you know, like Lilu from The 5th Element.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tg3-93jKvcSo I'm saying it like a dork while microwaving the stuff..."Chi ken... Chi keeenn...." And for some reason, Ji-Kun popped up in my mind.Now, I am not a smart man, and I do not speak Mandarin, so a lot of the pronunciation of Mists of Pandaria is lost on me. I always read it as "JEE KOON." I don't know why, this was a strange boss anyway, leave me alone.Its freaking chicken. CHI-KUN.Nail in the coffin? http://ift.tt/2yUHKRG Hit the speaker icon on the left side under the chinese box.Boom.Chicken boss.