Unrightfully suspended


So I was suspended a couple of days ago due to "account sharing" , which on paper makes plenty of sense. However I have offered blizzard, in two separate appeals now to provide proof I was in said countries during the time of me playing on my account. I'm in the Navy and frequently play in other countries, and recently (About 2 months ago) started to put my phone bill on pause, which means i'd disable my authenticatior as I wouldn't be bringing my phone with me in order to save $100 a month on something I can barely use in other countries anyways.I've received an extreme lack of support from Blizzard GM's in helping me dispute this or even hearing me out, instead they just send me copy-pasted responses as to why I was banned, and how they have supporting "evidence". Part of me wanted me to call them out for not wanting to admit they were wrong so they continue to uphold the ban even though I offered a few pieces of proof I play out of country, and sometimes even on other computers or on computers that you can pay $25 to play on for a day. Or the fact they'd knew I'd buy another account because my suspension goes 2 weeks over BFA's launch.Why is this such an issue? Well I took a couple of weeks off (my account is unbanned the day I go back to work), for BFA's launch to really play the game; as I'll be gone for almost a whole year starting in November, and will get to play maybe 5-10 days between a 10 month period. Now I'm unable to enjoy my favourite game during my time off, and will really only have a month to enjoy the game before I go away for a long time.Probably just preaching to the choir here but I guess I just wanted to rant to someone, I guess in the future I'll have to let blizzard know ahead of time when I'm leaving like they're my phone or internet company.tldr: suspended for a month over BFA's launch because I played WoW in another country as I travel lots. Blizzard denied 2 different appeals while providing me with copy-pasted responses as to why they suspended my accountEdit: yes I know it should be wrongfully, I looked at the title for like 5 Min's before submitting the post thinking it looked funny.