BFA is so incredibly alt unfriendly


The fact that you need to level up your HoA on every single character and unlock essences seperately on every single character is such a huge turn off for people like myself who enjoy playing characters other than their main. It takes hours upon hours to get your HoA to the point where you need it, and takes several weeks to unlock rank 3 for each essence. I understand having to gear up each character individually, that’s how it’s been since day one, but to have to grind seperately for two other things is just preposterous. I have two characters both sitting at around 430 item level (Demo Lock and Resto Druid). I’ve invested hours each day since 8.2 dropped getting essences for my warlock and I only have two at rank 3 so far. My druid only has 4 or 5 essences unlocked and only two at rank 2, none at rank 3.In my honest opinion, making the HoA and essences account wide or atleast account-faction wide would make BFA much more alt friendly and would encourage people to invest more time into their characters. They already have a system in place for the quests you get from Magni for the Champs of Azeroth reputation, so why not widen that field with more alt friendly mechanics?