As a Horde player, Shadowlands lore will be a complete failure if I don't get to strangle Nathanos to death with my bare hands.


Yes, I know he's technically already dead, whatever. I have had to sit through countless quests with this undead fuckboi snidely backseat gaming me to death and then smugly acting like he's been of any use at all after I do all the heavy lifting.If my character does not get to choke the remaining unlife out of his useless reanimated corpse and send his soul into the nether then I can only surmise that Blizzard doesn't have the slightest clue how to bring any meaningful closure to a character's story.No this is not a shitpost. If I do not get to personally eradicate Nathanos's existence entirely there will be no meaning to the Shadowlands lore at all, and no matter what masterful story they manage to pull out of their ass it will be for nothing.Do NOT fuck this up Blizzard, I swear to god.