After months of mythic+, I discovered the weekly loot chest!


Last night I was bored and literally just running around my class hall aimlessly, when I stumbled upon an odd chest that I had never noticed before. I play a warrior, and this chest is nowhere near the follower mission hub or anything else where you might expect to find something so important. It's actually pretty much hidden in a room that you'll never go back to once you've done your initial class quest chain.I've seen people talking about mythic chests, but I thought they were talking about the rare quests you sometimes get from follower missions that reward a loot chest for completing a mythic dungeon. So imagine my surprise (and rage) when my guild ridiculed me for not knowing about this.Here's why its so annoying: There is nothing in the game that lets you know its there! Hell, Fizzi Liverzapper has a quest marker to give you 150 sightless eyes. God forbid you miss out on those sightless eyes, but there's no marker for your chest with useful gear and keystones! Ever miss some loot in a dungeon? No worries, it gets mailed to you. Ever miss a mythic+ chest you never even knew existed? You just lost it forever, ya dingus!So I wanted to bring attention to this weird inconsistency, because I'm sure there are others who don't know about this chest. It would have been nice to have a map marker on this thing, even if its just the first time you complete a mythic+ dungeon. Or maybe a letter in the mail from Lizzi Mudflapper saying thanks for slaying those mean ol' demons, there's a reward waiting for you in your class hall. Instead there's nothing, and my loot is lost to the sands of time.