New trinkets are a huge blow to small guilds and casual raid teams


I know I'm not the first to point this out but I feel this point of view is not very vocal on this subreddit:The new trinket system will put a pretty much insurmountable barrier to both small raid teams.As an example, our average raid size is around 12. By itself this has always posed a challenge since many mechanics are tuned to larger sizes, but we welcomed the challenge.Already, we will not be likely to see pantheon buff for a long while after clearing normal simply due to drop rate limits. However, our raid is likely to never see the pantheon buffs due to how strict the composition constraints are - for eg, I am our only plate wearer, and I am the tank.It is extremely frustrating to me that blizz would port such an overpowered system in place that is basically unreachable for our raid size.(not to mention the fact that that both the plate and tanking trinket completely suck for me, but a trinket with high Stat budget and high uptime on avoidance and leech is insane for me)Edit -My point isnt on balance - the game has various balance points that affect different player bases differently. While 30 man groups were clearing HC ToS on week one, plenty of guilds have either just cleared it or are only now clearing, and it is much truer for smaller raid sizes. My point was that the entire point of these trinkets will never even be seen by most casual/smaller raid teams. That is disappointing and frustrating since it discriminates against the smaller more social guilds in the game, enhancing the devide between "raiding guilds" and those that only partially raid (for various reasons).