WoW direly needs a direct (or at least transparent) Legendary catch-up system going into the remainder of Legion.


It feels so bad right now to either be 1) main switching, 2) joining Legion raiding late for IRL reasons, or 3) trying to maintain alts with the state of Legendaries right now. I'm late-ish to the raiding side of Legion and decided to go all in on Arms warrior, and have been grinding my face off for the last 2 months to get as caught up as possible. In that time, I've only gotten 2 legendaries (the class ring and vertebrae waist). Without the Arms ring & helm, I feel significantly behind where I ought to be performing - and this impacts my ability to get into groups and guilds and whatnot. I would not mind this kind of grind to upgrade legendaries I get (e.g. upgrading with argunite or something), but to grind for hours on end and have nothing to show for it (or god forbid Prydaz) is a big splotchy mark of "feel-bad" in an otherwise extraordinary expansion.Please Blizz, either give us a direct way to grind out the legendaries we need, or at least be ultra transparent with the "pity timer" and how we can optimize our grind time.