A few months ago Blizz touted new tech that allowed them to see what pulls in what dungeons were too hard. They implemented many changes that week and nothing since, what gives?


Freehold is still absurdly easy to time and now so is Tol Dagor.KR and Shrine still feel really really hard in comparison.In any given week, if the affixes are too hard to comfortably time KR/Shrine on 12, then we can likely time a 15 FH/TD.Objectively, m+ dungeon balance is a mess. I don’t care about the system as a whole feeling too hard/easy, I just don’t like there are about 3-4 levels of key difficulty between the hardest and easiest dungeons in terms of timing them, especially when certain affix/mechanic combos become impossibly difficult.I’ve spent about 2000+ hours of my life doing keys, I think the easier solution is to just tone back the harder affixes, but one way or another, I think the m+ playerbase deserves better than a single round of hotfixes in 6 months. Or maybe we don’t.