Guildleader kicked everyone


So I recently came came back after 8.0 and wanted to start raiding again. I found a guild advertisement for BoD currently 8/9 HC and decided to apply as healer.With a small conversation and based on old logs I was accepted as trail and asked if I would join the next few raids before reset (thursday and sunday). Appeartly they were recruiting more so It was like 60% core and 40% trail. Fine we managed to get 8/9 fast and had a few attempts Jaina with all wipes in p3. After the brake the RL decided to do mythic instead and oneshot the first boss. For some reason he didnt want to continue and called it.So today was reset day and I was kinda happy to do some farm bosses for loot. Logged it and got kicked from the guild and discord. After some small research I found out everyone got kicked and their ‘core’ moved to a new guild. In trade I saw them recruiting as a 9/9 hc guild looking aiming for cutting edge.Kinda weird experience and wanted to share it with someone.Tl:dr Found a new guild, gm kicked everyone fromy the guild and discord and their ‘core’ moved under a new guild and started recruiting as nothing ever happened