Guild members who don’t push keys and want an invite to a high one and get pissed off when declined need to chill.


There’s usually a small group of people per guild that not only raids but push high keys too, I’m part of one in mine. For the last month or so I’ve been pushing keys with 4 good friends in my guild, we play together very well and while we aren’t the best we still strive to get either a higher score or see how far we can push keys per week. Lately though there’s been guild members who get pissed off when we decline them a spot. They’ve never don’t anything past a 9 or 10 and honestly aren’t very aware with mechanics/affixes so we turn them down and they get mad. The main excuse they use is that they’re guildies and it shouldn’t matter and we should still invite them regardless. I personally think that’s a shit excuse. We put in the time to push a key and then they want a free ride. I’ve talked to a few friends in other guilds and it seems to be an issue with theirs too. I know it happened in legion too but it’s been happening a lot more in BFA or maybe I’m wrong idk.Update: I’d like to clarify that yes, we do help them get their 10s in for the week and even offered to help push THEIR keys but they don’t seem to wanna do it and just jump in to a 15. Hence why they never do anything past a 9 or 10. I understand not everyone wants to pug, it’s rough out there but relying on a 10 carry every week is kinda nuts. I don’t wanna seem like an asshole and I understand not everyone has the time to play all the time, keys take tome and patience and it’s not for everyone.