Mythic Main Tank Quitting: Am I wrong?


This weekend I made the decision, after main tanking for a few years for my guild, to step down suddenly. I have 99% raid attendance over the last 3 years, and my co-tank and i have a weird married couple/twins level of chemistry where we've been the strong point in the raid for years. Not bragging, just setting the stage.​I admit straight up to the good people of Reddit, I don't really enjoy BFA that much. I don't need to go into the reasons as there are dozens of other threads for that, but despite not liking BFA i still log into raids every raid night because i luv raiding with my crew.About 2 weeks ago they started busting my balls because my neck was lower than some of theirs (i'm 38, but they are more 40-45 range) and i tell them i just don't have any motivation to do islands. I do my weekly M+, and maybe another, and then pretty much only show up for raids.Last thursday after raid, i'm usually the first officer to go to sleep post raid but this night i stayed awake and stumbled 15 min late into Officer meeting to overhear the GM talking about recruiting my replacement before he realized i came in and then it was awkward silence. I thought "maybe it was a joke and to let it go" but yesterday he legit posted in officer chat in discord that "me not logging in enough outside of raids is the reason nobody plays BFA". He straight up said with a straight face that no one logs in to do M+ or anything else because i'm not on, despite that we have half a dozen M+ tanks and my raid co-tank does about 20 a week too.​It was at this point i simply decided "I have too much going on with RL, i don't like BFA... and i'm sticking around for this?" and decided to just walk away. I've only been logging into BFA raids for them to begin with, and now i'm gonna be scapegoated for no one logging in outside of raid time and for no M+ being done?Am i right to feel a bit slighted after all these years by being made the scapegoat of BFA attendance outside of raids (we are still raiding so should be considered lucky all things considered, IMO) or am i subconsciously making a mountain out of an anthill to justify my wanting out?