I miss Mists Of Pandaria.


I'm not gonna lie, I've been out of the game for a while. I did attempt to get back into it a few months ago but I'm just driven off. The uniqueness of class design seems to have disappeared.Personally I'm talking about my Mistweaver Monk.I'll paste what i wrote about it as a previous comment:Been out of the game for a while. Did they bring back the feeling of healing characters actually being different? I really miss my mists of pandaria monk... I loved seeing a ton of little orbs around the map, and everyone's health in the raid just jump up when i pop them after raid wide damage was taken.It was incredibly satisfying....Then there was fistweaving. And I'm not talking about the 30 seconds every 5 minutes bullshit they have now. Actual fistweaving. It couldn't work in high end raids, but in LFG it was the shit.You could do damage to hurt enemies, doing some small healing here and there, then getting the proc for the good stuff.God damn do i miss the good old days of monk heals. Unless they bring that back and make my monk feel like an actual monk again, I'll be staying away.Each healing class should feel separate... Once they did the changes i just felt like a green copy of a holy priest, with a tiny bit of disc sprinkled in. That's the day WoW died for me... T.TI know that can look a bit shallow of me, but damn did i love the feeling of that healing. The golden days of WoW, for me. Ever since that happened my entire will to play the game faded away.Honestly, the only thing I'll ever ask for is the unique feeling i got back then to return, for each healing class to feel like it has its own "thing."I guess this is just a bit of a rant, but i had to get it off my chest. It's incredibly unlikely they'll ever go back to a similar class design, and it crushes my soul a little bit.