Dain-App is detected as a false-positive and gets you suspended for 6 months


Update 1: I have gotten a reply from a CS representative in my post in the Classic WoW subreddit https://ift.tt/2TkN2ia They will hopefully have an update for me later today!UPDATE2: I HAVE BEEN UNBANNED; THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!TL;DR I was suspended for 6 months by using the "Dain-App" a media animation software, I managed to forcibly ban 3 more accounts by running just this software, recorded a ban that happened after only 24 minutes, while I was online. So far I have only received copy-paste replies from Blizzard and I'm slowly getting out of options https://ift.tt/2G10D88 (Version 0.31 is what I used) (Used this software to convert a couple of .Gifs, it does not touch WoW in any way)"Dain-App is a free app that let you take any form of media like movies, stop-motion, anime, cartoons, sprites, etc and interpolate new frames, generating a bigger frame-rate from the original file" Thursday, February 13, 2020 I was banned on my WoW main account.(Offense: Use of Bots or Third-Party Automation Software)I assumed I was caught in a massive ban wave that just had occurred. I went and made an appeal but it was of course denied. However, in the email I read this"The game client may monitor your computer's RAM and/or CPU processes for unauthorized third party programs running concurrently with the game." Then I thought, what if "Dain-App", the software I downloaded recently was the reason I got banned? It is extremely process and memory heavy and should most likely be detected by Blizzard's monitoring system.So I went ahead and logged onto my WoW2 account, started Dain-App and let it run in the background, and my WoW2 account was banned the following day.I wrote another appeal explaining everything and why it might have happened, but all I got was this."This penalty has already been upheld. Any further requests on this topic will not be reviewed."At this point I knew all I would get from Blizzard was copy-pasted replies.I ran the software one more time on my fresh WoW3 account and let it run for around 2 hours, then I was banned yet again the next day. Then I tried to get another account banned, this is where the best ban happened. I recorded myself getting another account, logging into it then making a character. I ran to Stormwind then went AFK for a while. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PfurUIKp0U (Sped up)After 24 minutes I got automatically banned, and the only non-essential processes I am running is WoW and the Dain-App. I even recorded my PC's list of running processes (not like it will matter for Blizzard anyway because I assume they already have an overview of all my processes that was running at the time of the detection)I have also tried playing WoW on another account WITHOUT the software running and so far after several hours of /played and several days of waiting I have not yet been banned.At this point I had managed to forcibly ban 3 accounts and had a total of 4 accounts banned for using a harmless media animation software. WoW1WoW2WoW3WoW4WoW5WoW6BannedBannedBannedNot BannedNot BannedBannedDainDainDainDainNo dainDain1 Hour+2 Hours+2 Hours+5 Minutes4 Hours+24 MinutesHere is an overview of my accounts, WoW1 was the account that got banned first, then I used all of the others as test dummies for my Dain theory. The numbers at the bottom is my time spent online on those accounts, and whether or not I used the Dain app on those accounts.Most of these accounts were banned after between 10-18 hours, except WoW6 which was banned after only 24 minutes, while I was online too. And WoW4 which did not get banned after I used Dain while being online for 5 minutes. WoW5 never used Dain and has the most /played out of all the other test accounts and did not get banned. I have sent Blizzard 5 tickets and tried their live chat twice. I actually met a CS representative via the live chat that seemed caring and told me to contact Blizzard's Hack team so that they could look into the software, but so far I haven't gotten a reply after waiting for more than a week.At this point I think it is safe to assume that all my requests of investigation into exactly what triggered my bans are being brushed off. The reviews team most likely checks if my account(s) really were flagged by the Warden, and if they were, they simply give me the copy paste reply and tell me that the ban is correct and will not be overturned without doing further and more advanced investigation.1 false-positive among 10000 positive detections is a sacrifice they are willing to make, and actually helping me would be a waste of already limited resources.I feel helpless, again and again I am greeted with copy-pasted replies from Blizzard, getting in touch with an actual human being who is able to help me seems impossible, and all my pleas for help fall on deaf ears.Also, I guess you're wondering why I've bothered to post this wall of text on a subreddit that is run by volunteers that has no connection to Blizzard. Well, I'm simply out of options, I might as well tell my story here as I am unable to do so on the official forums because the ban also silenced my account. I hope this way I might be able to get the attention of a CS representative from Blizzard that might be able to help me.Thank you for reading!UPDATE2: I HAVE BEEN UNBANNED; THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!