The Most Fun Parts of Rotations are Abilities off GCD


Dear Blizz,Global Cooldown makes sense and is necessary. BUT! For me, abilities that don't use it are by far the most fun things in the game as far as rotations go. Fire Blast on mages and Harpoon on survival hunters, for example, are the bees knees. I love sniping a serpent sting or tossing a wildfire bomb as I engage. I take the harpoon reset talent at level 1 just so I can do this all the time. Fireblast is the defining feature of the fire mage imo and it is incredible. These two classes prove that you can build a class rotation this way and keep it balanced. I would love to have more of these kinds of abilities for other classes! Thematically, I think this makes a whole lot of sense for enhancement shamans. Just sayin.Am I missing any other abilities like this in the game? I don't play most classes.