If essences were account wide people would actually play more


Blizzard forced us to play the game by having to grind essences. The problem is it's just really fucking boring and stupid to do the same thing over and over again on every new character you make. There are so many characters and classes other than my main that I would LOVE to play but I don't want to go through 4 weeks of grinding again just to get every essence I need to rank 3. Sadly if I don't do that my character is gonna be useless, I won't have DPS even with gear and nobody will want me in their party. So what's the point? Should I spend another few weeks grinding just because I wanted to try playing something else? No I just won't fucking play at all because this whole system is dumb and annoying and it's not just me, many people are complaining about essence system but Blizzard just doesn't want to do anything with it.I got bored of my main and wanted to try something else but I CAN'T ENJOY ANYTHING ELSE BECAUSE I'M FORCED TO GRIND EVERYTHING OUT AGAIN. There are literally 36 classes in this game and I'm forced to stick with just one of them unless I want to spend most of my free time by trying to grind every essence I need on every new character I create. That's DUMB. All this hate on BFA could easily be stopped by ATLEAST making essences account wide so people can enjoy a change of pace on their alts.