Burning of Teldressil has irreparably damaged the game's story /rant


The game has had stupid lore moments before. But I cannot think of a single moment in the game that has just been so damaging to the game as a whole.First, you derail an interesting character to have her destroy the capitol city of one of the most popular races... for no reason. Then that reason is changed to sending them to super hell. Which is even worse. Then you keep trying to make Sylavanas sympathetic and make excuses for her excuses.She. Committed. Genocide.You can not walk that back. She committed a horrible act of genocide. You cannot make her likeable again after that. Any attempt to make her look better after this is not going to work because she gleefully jumped over the line and kept running.Horde players were forced into committing this. I love playing the Horde. The Horde is my favorite faction. But during BfA I was miserable playing the Horde because the game kept rubbing my face into this horrible act I helped commit that me or my character had no choice but to participate in.And now Tyrande and Night Elves are now not allowed to seek vengeance on the person WHO COMMITTED GENOCIDE ON THEM WHAT THE FUCK! What the fuck is wrong with you Blizzard. Why are you writing this. No one wants this. Stop writing this stupid genocide apologist shit. Get da fuck outta here!I know it's just a stupid game with orcs and elves but this is insulting on a level I have never felt with a game's story before.