Azerite Armor NEEDS to drop from M+


This is obscene. There is literally only one Azerite headpiece from Uldir. I've been bonus rolling Zul since week one, still no headpiece. If it doesn't drop from Zul, my only chance at Azerite is weekly pvp/m+ cache. But nope, I pulled a shield and a weapon today from my caches. In total I have ONLY 3 chances (4 if you include bonus roll) for azerite. If my caches drop other gear then that goes down to 2 chances. If the cache drops AZERITE I DON'T NEED (e.g. chest/shoulders), it resets my bad luck protection and who knows how much longer I have before azerite will drop from the cache again. And it may just drop another azerite piece that I don't need.Azerite needs to drop in regular m+. At this rate I'm gonna be in full 370 by the time I get an azerite head to replace my 340.