Virtual Blizzcon Tickets


Every year, I offer up free Virtual Blizzcon tickets honoring the memory of friend (RIP Naralist). There are 3 tickets. These are free and this is a legit offer. See my previous posts on Reddit with similar offers from past years.These are free gifts, no strings attached. If interested, message me here. I will select 3 random winners. Nothing else required.Good Luck and For The Alliance!​**** Edited Adding This****OMG. The WoW Reddit and is awesome. I did not anticipate this huge response. As this was limited to three and will choose random winners from these posts (over 1400 at the moment), I'm closing the posts eligible for the random selection.​Guys, you are the best. Naralist would've smiled his cheesy grin, then with a hearty laugh, he would've have yelled, " Lok-tar ogar!" Yeah he played Horde originally but eventually loved both factions.​For the winners, I will add another message here announcing the winner selection later tonight and PM the winners.​Thanks for the wonderful responses.