Im going to miss Legion like I missed WotLK


This is just me spitting into the wind but Legion has just overtaken WotLK as my favorite WoW expansion to date.The class halls were amazing and made your class choice relevant in a time where a lot of things were homogenized mechanically (i.e. most tanks felt the same, most melee dps felt the same etc )The artifact system was something I really loved. I feel they finally grasped a system that made progression relevant. I couldn't wait to unlock every trait for every weapon as a lot of the main abilities you worked towards were unique and full of flavor!Being able to choose your own leveling zone for the first time was great and made the alt grind not too terrible as you could at least get the zones you didn't like out of the way first or whatever.And the lore+story is something I'll remember for a long time. The Legion has been an integral part of WoW's lore for what seems like forever. Finally seeing it come to fruition filled me with enough wanderlust that would of had me driving the story quests forward even if there wasn't any item rewards for it. Besides, getting to stand next to such lore heavy hitters like Illidan, Turalyon, Khadgar, Velen etc made me feel like all the wait was worth it. And who can forget the twist of Varian dying?And after all that they just kept giving us more, with Argus and class mounts and new raids.The Legion expansion was a undisputed powerhouse and I loved every minute of it.(This is not a post to contrast the current expansion, this is just admiration for a job well done by Blizzard)