It’s okay to be outraged by the systems in place. Tuning out the complaints of the community and accepting the changes as “fate” only encourages Blizzard to walk all over us.


First off, it’s not usually my place to get up on a soapbox and rant to a group of people I don’t know. Under these circumstances, though, I’ll make an exception:It’s absolutely okay to be upset with the changes that Blizzard has made in the course of this expansion. For me personally, BfA has completely taken a step in the wrong direction in terms of fun - no legendaries, no consistent artifact traits, and an even more painful rep grind used as a content gate to future races.But without going into how I feel and effectively making this post another typical “gimme Legion back” rant, I just want to say that if you want things changed in this game, SAY IT.I understand that some people don’t want to look like a crybaby when it comes to speaking their mind. A lot of us have been trying to push for changes both here and on the forums, and sometimes it looks like all hope is lost. I’ve started to see a general shift toward the mindset of “oh, the system is broken, it’s unrewarding, but this is my fate as a gamer under Blizzard and Activision.If you want my opinion, this is what Blizzard wants. They don’t want controversy. They don’t want a fan base that is actively picking apart mechanics that should have been smoothed out or at least tested before launch. They want you to accept whatever system they put in place and keep handing over your $15 sub to show them how little you care about the direction of the game. That is why your voice matters: you have the power to make or break a business. Blizzard Entertainment is an ENTERTAINMENT company - if you’re not entertained, then say it, and say it louder with your wallet.Again, I don’t like doing this. I loved Legion and I loved the direction of the game. Ultimately, however, my loyalties are to my own experience, not to the decisions of a company that ultimately has shown us that they don’t care to check these mechanics.tl;dr don’t give up the good fight and show Blizzard that we demand betterEdit: Hi everybody, I'm doing my best to clean up my argument and to show that I'm not trying to start a massive shitfest on Reddit. If it's any clarification, my point wasn't to take up arms and burn down Blizzard forums or the subreddit, but to get more people involved in the process of providing data, commentary, and information about what works, and what doesn't. Thanks for being patient and reading this monster of a post. I appreciate you all.