Demon Hunter starting zone was not squished properly.


Title.I have 5 DHs that I've gotten out of the starting zone; 4 were done before the stat squish.Afterwards... it seems rather tedious.The normal mobs hit a bit hard, but are okay. However, pulling more than 2 is not recommended.Some of the "kill named mob" quests require a few tries, and on top of that take ages to kill; specifically the one you get your interrupt spell from... died a few times to him alone.(I had the misfortune of not finding any healthstones beforehand.)It got a bit better once I got the "Chaos Strike makes a soul fragment" talent, but elite mobs still took way too long to kill. They hit pretty damn hard, as well.I think Mardum/VOTW need to be looked at; I don't think a starting zone, hero class or not, should be this difficult.Please and thank you.