Blizzard sent me surprise a today


After my post, I thought I'd dial back my raiding a bit, re-budget my time so I could still focus on DBM full time but in a capacity that meant less stress and more productivity for the limited amount of time of just one person. Then, use that extra time to also catch up on IRL things, and maybe side things for extra money. Just me, leveling with all of you.The support of community has been overwhelming. I honestly expected support to go down after my status post, not up. I had even put some apps/feelers out, just in case (despite my fear of working away from home)However, with the massive support of community, DBM finally has the support for me to finally get additional help and resources to finally beat the logistics boss. As well as ability for myself and mother to finally be worry free about the burdens and strains we've been under for a while now and without me needing to risk leaving her unattended hours a day to do other work.And now this: https://ift.tt/2MW1bwZ This was an unexpected shock from Blizzard & MSI.I cannot thank community or Blizzard or MSI enough for all the new support I've received, other than focusing on health, family, and continuing to make DBM best mod I can for WoW community until the end of WoWs days.