Here’s what Lor’themar really thinks of Sylvanas.


Spoilers for the BE Heritage Armor ChainMy company was patrolling the forests near Zul'Aman when we received word of the Scourge invasion.We were wholly unprepared for what we encountered. Quel'Thalas had enjoyed years of idyllic peace. And suddenly, we were facing death itself.I lost my eye in that battle... and would have lost my life were it not for Halduron.Words cannot describe the devastation our people suffered that day. That any of us survived to tell the tale is a miracle. One that we cannot afford to waste.Sylvanas Windrunner was our kingdom's protector. Had she and her rangers not met Arthas with such fierce resistance, our people might no longer exist.She paid the ultimate price so that enough of us might escape to rebuild our fallen kingdom.When Arthas raised her as a banshee and turned her against Quel'Thalas, it broke all our hearts.I've had my share of disagreements with Sylvanas... But I will never forget her sacrifice. She was the Ranger-General of Silvermoon. Nothing will ever change that.What do you all think of this?