Dear Blizzard, as someone who is approaching 500 kills of The Lich King, is there any way to integrate shortcut mechanics to old raids, similar to the WoD end boss shortcuts?


Hello all, so as I do Icecrown Citadel (25 H) for the 5th time this week on my 5th character, I let out a sigh as I once again don't receive Invincible's Reigns. I often think, "this is the run!' as I make my way to the center teleporter, in hopes that I'll finally have Invincible. I've considered dropping the gold on the Black Market Auction House, but I think looting it will feel much more fulfilling after all of this time. I know thousands of players have looted it and have run ICC as many times or more. I feel as though I'm not entitled to it, but I'd like to discuss something here.The shortcut mechanics that were added to the Warlords of Draenor raids are wonderful. This content is optional content, there's no requirement to go back and continue to play these raids every week, but the shortcuts are wonderful. For those who aren't hip, there are quests to receive a few items from completing the raid, and upon completion you gain access to a shortcut to the final bosses.In the case of Icecrown Citadel, I feel as though adding a quest to complete every wing four weeks in a row for access to The Frozen Throne teleporter would be fair. Obviously I'm asking to make it easier to farm Invincible, but either way I'll continue to try to earn it. There are many raids that could benefit from this, in an effort to make looting rare mounts EASIER, but it's not necessary. Siege of Orgrimmar is another one that I'd love to see a shortcut added to. Perhaps shortcut mechanics could be added to any raid with an end boss that drops a mount or something rare. It's just a small plea I present to you, Blizzard.