Mythic + dungeons should reward significantly more AP than they do.


As the title says it, the AP rewards in M+ dungeons, especially once you start doing 8+ are underwhelming to say the least.I really enjoy running M+, IMO the most rewarding PvE stuff you can currently do in the game. I like being able to take a small group of my friends and challenge ourselves, especially when the affixes get tough like they were this week.With that said, I feel like if you put a few hours into doing this, you should walk away with some moderate AP gains, however that's not the case and the fact I can go and do boring/very easy Island Expeditions on Normal difficulty and walk away with more AP in the same time feels pretty silly. I know you can get gear but RNG is RNG, case in point I did quite a bit of M+ 7-9 over the last couple of days and only got one marginal upgrade.Just my 2 cents as a filthy casual.Cheers